Ideal is offering sales due to family emergency

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by ChooksChick, Jul 19, 2010.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    If you're up for chick orders, you'll want to contact them- they're trying to get all the hatching chicks sold pronto due to a family emergency- they need to have some breathing room for a few minutes.

Mods- if this is inappropriate, feel free to pull it.

2. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Quote:I just got the email also ... I wish they had turkey poults Id be snatching em up ... Hardly anyone has any BB varieties at all..

3. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    sounds like there should be some pretty good deals, maybe i should check it out... ? [​IMG] but also sorry about their sitiuation... [​IMG]

4. thefishery

thefishery Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I was just on Ideal and didn't see anything. Can you send a link to the page?

5. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:It was an email that went out saying call to make a deal, but on the site, the 'weekly specials' page has a ton of stuff listed.

6. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

Their Facebook status:

As it says in our information - Ideal Poultry is a family business. Last Tuesday Dad -(Monroe) suffered a major set back from complications from carotic artery surgery. He has spent several days in ICU and has had 2 surgeries and has at least one more to go since last Tuesday about 11 pm. Please give us a call if you are interested in ordering - we will be making good deals on items. Also visit our website. We can't make the chickens not hatch so we have got to get them sold and shipped so that we can care for our father. Give us a call and "LET'S MAKE A DEAL".

How sad - I hope Monroe is able to recover completely.

Here is a link to their weeky specials

7. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I'm praying.

8. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    oh my gosh, that is so sad! i hope the dad recovers ok!... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    I know all too well about heart issues and I am sending prayers for a speedy recovery.

But I ordered 25 sr Guineas, $57.00 total. You just cant beat that, they will be here Thursday. My Guineas are playing hide the eggs from Mama. [​IMG]

10. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    I got a beautiful assortment of healthy keets today. I am so pleased with the order.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by