Ideal Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by rsleghornchicki, Feb 9, 2012.

1. I REALLY NEED SOME IDEAL POULTRY PICS OF YOUR LITTLE ONES. Dutch Banties and D'uccles would be GREAT because thats what i'm getting all though any breeed will do!!!!!!![​IMG]

2. ANYBODY OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANYONE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG][​IMG]

3. Brahmamama4

Brahmamama4 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2010
    Washington
    I'm getting Cochins tomorrow from Ideal so I can post pics then. Sorry I don't have the breeds you're looking for!:(

4. SuttonHeritageFarm

SuttonHeritageFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    Jackson Springs, NC
    [​IMG][​IMG]

A couple from the clean legged bantam assortment. I have been VERY happy with Ideal with year! I just made my 4th order last night! The only breed I have had any losses of are the cochins. Though I have only lost 3/25.

5. cute babies Sutton. Oh and Brahmamma4 i actually was thinking about getting 3 assorted cochins!!!!!!!!!1

6. SuttonHeritageFarm

SuttonHeritageFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    Jackson Springs, NC
    We lost 2 more cochins today. The OEGBs, Modern Games and other bantams all seem to be doing fine. Even my silkies have not had any problems... I wonder if they had a bad cochin hatch?

7. awwwwwwww poor little cochins. Did you receive any peanuts? I'm ordering about 10 SMALL bantie chicks how many peanuts would they iclude?

8. Hey Where is everyone?

9. Brahmamama4

Brahmamama4 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2010
    Washington
    Sorry I forgot I had responded to this! I can't post pics right now becuase I'm using an iPad and have no idea how to do it. The Cochins I received all survived and are doing great! They sent 8 BR packing peanuts with my 7 assorted Cochins and one of my packing peanuts had to be put down because it had a cross beak and only had one eye :( other then that ive been very happy with Ideal. They sent me almost one of every color!

10. thinks!!!!!!!!!OMG i have seen life on this thread!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by