ideal poultry geese?

Discussion in 'Geese' started by sydney13, May 15, 2010.

1. sydney13

sydney13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2010
    Massachusetts
    has any one every ordered geese from ideal poultry? im ordering 1 roman tufted from them and 6 chicks so im hoping people had good experiences from them and healthy birds [​IMG]

2. jennifer@couplandtx.org

[email protected] Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2010
    Coupland, TX
    My 2 goslings are from Ideal. My only problem was that both were supposed to be romans and one turned out to be a Buff, she's beautiful though!! They are very healthy! and fabulous! jennifer

3. Puddle Foot Farm

Puddle Foot Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2008
    Maryland
    I have white chinese from Ideal. I got them off season (the person who got them for me was sneaky and knew someone from the hatchery.. which meant I got goslings in August), but they are wonderful and healthy. Err.. As wonderful as Chinese can ever be. [​IMG] I love them to death. Next week, I'm getting a pair of saddleback pomeranians with 5 ducklings and some chicks. Good luck with your little ones!

Chelsea

4. jojo@rolling acres farm

[email protected] acres farm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2009
    Nebraska
    I've ordered from Ideal and have had really good luck. The one thing I really want you to consider is to get two goslings instead of just one. I think both you and the gosling will be much happier if it has his own kinds to talk to and hang out with when you are unavailable.

Joni

5. HallFamilyFarm

HallFamilyFarm APA ETL#195

Jan 25, 2010
    Monticello, Arkansas
    American Buff Geese at about 4 weeks old.

[​IMG]

6. JROOSTER

JROOSTER Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2010
    Louisiana
    I ordered from Ideal and got my chicks the very next day at like 6am. Was great!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by