Ideal Poultry is the best!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by MikelJohn, Feb 15, 2008.

1. MikelJohn

MikelJohn Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Abbeville, LA
    Hey my chicken loving friends. Just got my replacement order from Ideal. Needed 5 more and I received 18 more! WOW! They have a customer for life. That brings me to 19 dominiques, 3 of something I don't know, 3 mallards, a pair of Toulouse geese, and 3 guineas. I just ordered a pair of snowy white mallards and 10 Ameraucanas. I should have a full house now. Thanks to people on this forum, raising chics has become fairly easy! Hope everyone is having a nice day and wish you all a nice weekend...Michael

2. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] Thats a heck of a full house!

3. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Glad to hear they took care of you like that. I will be ordering from them in the future.

4. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    That is great! [​IMG]

It's nice to know that Hatcheries are doing everything humanly possible for customer satisfaction.

My order will be shipped on the 27th, and I can't wait to get
    them. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. BrahmaMama

BrahmaMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2008
    South Dakota
    I'm getting anxious to see my order from them, and I had it put back to the week of March 10th, darn it! Though I was thinking I would have a little more time to get brooders done, but if my eggs hatch, it will be next weekend [​IMG]

Glad you are so happy with your order! [​IMG]

6. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    I love Ideal too! Congrats on your order and Good Luck! My order will be here march 3rd! [​IMG]

7. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    My next order is from Ideal. I'm glad to hear that it all went so well. I should be thinking about getting it booked I guess, so I can get the birds I want.

8. JenniferJoIN

JenniferJoIN Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    I had a good experience with Ideal too. Glad to hear that you're chick-full!

9. MikelJohn

MikelJohn Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Abbeville, LA
    I just ordered 10 Ameraucanas and 2 snowy mallards that will be here next week. I'm glad I have a big hen house. And I am building a separate coop for the Ameraucanas. I guess I could almost call myself a poultry farmer!

10. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    thats terrific to know! since I ordered a bunch of chicks that'll be coming in midmarch. I'm so excited!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by