Ideal Poultry Question !

Rainstorm

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Lake Placid FLorida
Getting ready to order some chicks here in a few weeks but theres a problem! i tried adding up all the breeds on there to see what the price came to with shipping, and it wont let me add all the breeds..? it only lets me add 4 diff breeds/sexs. is that there minium..? I didnt see anything about it on there site so whats up with that?

no they shouldnt, you should be able to do as many breeds as you want . i dont think there website is set up for more then 4 breeds as you say, i believe we tried it as well last year

just be aware, I don't know Ideal's policy, but some hatcheries charge an additional fee for each breed you put in a mix.

I usually deal with Ideal on the phone, they are extremely friendly and helpful. I finally entered their number into my cell phone so I wouldn't have to look it up all the time.

Shout out to Regina!! One of my customer service contacts at Ideal. Again, They are all great, but she has helped me several times.

I've got an order coming from them next week. I'm sooooo excited.

wee.gif

I ordered 6 different breeds. 25 total chicks and my order was 83.00 and some change.(I'm in OH)I called in my order then emailed some changes and they emailed my completed order form. They have been great at calling when breeds I requested became available. They are shipping on the 23rd. I can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom