IDEAL Poultry selling an overage assortment of Silkies!

i checked their website and it looked like the ship date of 6/18 has alot of chicks still available since everything else says sold out.

sheesh, i really wonder if it's 85 cents. that is definitely too good a deal to pass up.

Usually the web site won't have the price as offered, call em' up and see what they say!
wink.png

^^I know what you mean. I hesitated to ask her again what the price was again because I KNOW I would have agreed to 25 of them and gotten myself into BIG trouble. lol And she said they were all colors, red included!

Funny, they called me today to let me know that my order of Silkies was leaving and didn't mention anything - probably because of the discount price and I'd already paid full.

Hmmmm - strike two Ideal. And I was so impressed that you called to say things were on the way.

I left a message last night and they called this morning. Said those were gone, but they could offer me a special on assorted bantams for next week at 2.20 each. (I have another shipment coming then, too.)

That price didn't entire me to order. Especially since the prices on-line are cheaper than what I was quoted as a "special".
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom