Ideal Poultry, Texas

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by nikkers390, Jan 2, 2017.

1. nikkers390

nikkers390 Chillin' With My Peeps

I was just wondering if anyone had had difficulty contacting Ideal online or by phone. For the past couple of days, their website would not load and when I tried calling, my call did not go through and their 800 # is busy all the time. I have chicks ordered and was concerned they shut their doors and I need to find another hatchery to order from.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. bramblefir

bramblefir Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2014
    Oregon
    According to their FB page:

Due to a power outage our website is currently not available. Power has been restored and the incubators are fine. However, our servers did not fare as well. We are waiting for repair from AT & T and our IT department. It should be back up sometime on Monday.

1 person likes this.
  3. nikkers390

nikkers390 Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you very much. It was going to be hassle to reorder. I didn't know they had a FB page. Thanks for the info and Happy New Year.

4. bramblefir

Mar 11, 2014
    Oregon
    You're welcome and a Happy New Year to you as well!

5. twigcrafter

twigcrafter Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2016
    Orange county NY
    I've never ordered from Ideal yet, but I was thinking of trying them out. I've seen good reviews. My biggest concern is they don't have their price's set yet for 2017. Is there a concern with their flock??? Or Just not sure of what the market will be???
    Just seems off. IMHO. [​IMG]

6. bramblefir

Mar 11, 2014
    Oregon

I'ver ordered from Ideal a number of times and have nothing but good service. At the moment most everything on their site has opened up for 2017 orders. I know because I'm busy figuring out my order!

7. twigcrafter

twigcrafter Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2016
    Orange county NY
    [​IMG]Woohoo! you're right. I just checked it again and the prices are set for most birds. Guess they had a glitch last night

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by