1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Ideal Poultry. Umm, will they be here tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Rainstorm, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Lake Placid FLorida
    My Silkie and Buff orp order was to be shipped on the 9TH! I got a msg today that they shipped them today, On the order form it said something about $5 AIRMAIL charge, SO will they be here tomorrow? I havnt even called post office because I thought they were suppose to be shipped tomorrow and get here thursday or friday. On the Email it says its ship date is the 9th, but it says it was shipped today, im confused, does it mean I will get them the 9th? Heres a copy of it

EMAIL

Just a Reminder!

Ship Date: 12/9/2009

Ship To: ......

Your poultry order has been shipped today. You should expect delivery within 72 hours. If you have any problems, please report them within 4 days of arrival. We appreciate your business and are looking forward to providing you with "Ideal Poultry".

Ideal Poultry Breeding Farms Inc.
    PO Box 591
    Cameron, TX 76520
    254-697-6677

2. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    There is a very good chance they will be there tomorrow. I have ordered several times from Ideal, always had great success and several times, the chicks arrived the next day.

3. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    I was very impressed with Ideal. I had great service.

4. Scoop

Scoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2009
    Central PA
    Sounds like you should be welcoming your new babies tomorrow. How exciting! When I knew mine were coming from Ideal the next morning I thought about them on the airplane that night. [​IMG] It was all so [​IMG] I just couldn't sleep!!!!

5. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    They always told us they would ship on wed and we always got them on friday. We ordered long ago though! Dont deal with hatcheries anymore [​IMG]

Brandon

6. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Lake Placid FLorida
    Ahhhh.. Perfect.. I dont even got my brooder set up yet I was going to do that tomorrow! well time to go work now. Thanks all! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Sounds like you are getting chicks tomorrow.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by