1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ideal shipping

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by cruizer, Feb 11, 2009.

1. cruizer

cruizer Out Of The Brooder

Jan 25, 2009
    Silver City,NM
    How fast do they actually ship? If the say they ship on the 11th is it next day delivery or should I be expecting them to be delivered on Sat? I am about 14hr drive from Ideal.

2. RendonRoo

RendonRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    ft. worth
    .I checked with ideal today and the lady said all orders today were to be at p.o. by three this afternoon.. She said i should get them in ft. worth in the morning. Hopefully early. have you notified your p.o. and given them your phone #. they will call you to pick them up as soon as they arrive there

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
  3. cruizer

Jan 25, 2009
    Silver City,NM
    Yeah I let the ladies at the PO know and told them to call me whenever they got there even if it was 3am.

4. RendonRoo

RendonRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    ft. worth
    don't worry they will..lol if your that close yours may be there in the morning. I'm about 100 miles from them the best i can tell. Let us know when they come in and try to post pics.

5. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    It's so exciting when you get that call!!! It's like Christmas all over again. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. cruizer

Jan 25, 2009
    Silver City,NM
    UPDATE

The post office called at 0630 this morning! All are well!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by