Ideals shipping charges

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by becky3086, Oct 31, 2008.

1. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    Someone explain these to me. I see a lot of people get birds from Ideal and I have looked them over but can't be sure I am doing the shipping charges right. If I order 3 breeds (some pullets and cockrels on two of them and st. run on the other) and my zip is 30824. What is my shipping cost? I want to know before spring so I know which hatchery to order from.

2. Lanissa86

Lanissa86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Go to the website. Add all the chicks you want to the cart like you are going to check out... When you get to the check out screen it adds up all the charges for you including SHIPPING, so you know the exact amount. Just don't hit SUBMIT until you are for sure on your order. Hope that helps! [​IMG]

3. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    If you only place a small order there will be a 1/4 box charge and then for each breed and sex there will be a $1 charge as well. It adds up so be sure to due a test order like Lanissa86 advised first to be sure of all the extra cost before you send the order.

4. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    Thanks, I will try that.[​IMG]

5. skeeter

skeeter Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2007
    Parma Idaho
    it will all change by next spring

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by