Idenitify this ROOSTER

Cryssie_Bou

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 25, 2011
i got a batch of straight run chickens.. i know what everyone else is breed wise or mix wise but i have no idea about these two Im sure their both roos ...due to their combs and size .. anyone help ?

thanks Everyone for any help

Crystal

a friend of my moms was trying out her new incubator we werent expecting much of a hatch .. turned out 44 out of 48 eggs hatched and i got 24 ... i was thinking he might be a cornish crossed with something else..he's quite big the only other roos close to his size are my australops and one barn yard mix i got thru the same batch ... i have two of these this one and a smaller one that im not a hundred percent sure if the smaller one is a roos or not.. they both have rose type combs

I think they're just barnyard mix. The first one looks to have a rose comb so wyandotte comes to mind as one parent.........

its the same bird in both just one picture i think i zoomed in way too much and it went blurry on me.. the other one is identical but smaller *not much and has the same rose comb .. i thought they might be a cornish/wynadotte cross either way im pretty certain he's destined to the freezer camp .. as we're only keep a few rooster i t hink so far my two austrolops are the ones we are for sure keeping..

Back
Top Bottom