Identify duck???

dpingtrich352

Songster
Mar 27, 2018
Tell City In
Can anyone tell me what type of duck this is? At first we thought she was a Khaki Campbell but she doesn’t look like the others.

Attachments

• F3D9066C-E5B0-40CE-8326-C8CD6F4E19B5.jpeg
    F3D9066C-E5B0-40CE-8326-C8CD6F4E19B5.jpeg
    772.2 KB · Views: 16
A young male Khaki Campbell x Rouen. Females don't tend to have green bills, and by his age(assuming it's a juvenile) he won't yet have the green head. I could be wrong though, give it time.

Can anyone tell me what type of duck this is? At first we thought she was a Khaki Campbell but she doesn’t look like the others.
Most likely a rouen x khaki campbell cross. And to me She is starting to look like a He with a bill that green.. Does he or she have any other duck friends? Ducks are highly social and need other ducks to talk and be with to be happy...
I think OP does have more ducks:)

I thought this one was a male Khaki Campbell
Looks male to me.

Wouldn’t he have the curled tail feathers?? That one does chase after some of the females too...
Drakes wont get their curl in until they start growing in their "Drake" Feathers..

He/She has many friends....44 more to be exact lol
Ducks are addicting eh? i've got 49 myself, Although most are call ducks so they don't take up as much room.. They're super fun to have around though~ :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom