Identify my week and a half old bantams?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Shady, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Shady

Shady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2010
    WV
    I posted these guys when I got them, almost two weeks ago, still not sure about the breeds. The pictures are from a few days ago, at around a week and a half.
    They are all bantams from TSCs "Assorted Bantam" bin.
    It's been rainy and nasty, so the pictures aren't amazing, let me know if you need something else.
    [​IMG]
    This is Harman. He is whitish gray with graybrown patches over his eyes (or her eyes... I just refer to them all as boys until I know for sure). I think he has a single comb.
    [​IMG]
    Burke is all black. Single comb.
    [​IMG]
    Jenkinson is the the only one with feathered legs. I'm thinking Buff Brahma? I don't know the comb type. Pea?
    [​IMG]
    Schultz is one of the smallest. I'm thinking he could be a Rosecomb? I forget what comb type he has.
    [​IMG]
    Chicklet is roughly the size of Schultz- Small! He was white but now is getting some gray in his wings. I forget his comb type as well.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  2. JerseyGiantfolk

JerseyGiantfolk Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2012
    Harman and Chicklet look a lot the same, they could be both white Leghorns, but Harman's legs are so meaty! He could also be a White Cornish. Jenkinson does look like a Brahma. I can't really tell what Schlutz and Burke are, there is so many black varieties! Unless they are Javas or Australorps.

3. Shady

Shady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2010
    WV
    Considering the difference in size and shape, I'd say they are different breeds. I can't tell what type of comb Chicklet has, but it's not the same either.
    And I know! I haven't the faintest idea of what Burke is! There are so many black chicks...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by