Identifying eggs

Part0786ridge

In the Brooder
Apr 8, 2021
Hi, Ive been getting eggs recently and I want to know who layed them, I have Asil hens, 1 standard laying hen, and 1 cream legbar hen, I get 3 different colour eggs, 1 big brown, 1 small blue and 1 small and round white, photos attached

Attachments

• IMG_20220106_215847.jpg
    IMG_20220106_215847.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi, Ive been getting eggs recently and I want to know who layed them, I have Asil hens, 1 standard laying hen, and 1 cream legbar hen, I get 3 different colour eggs, 1 big brown, 1 small blue and 1 small and round white, photos attached
I don't see a white egg in your photo but Asil hens lay cream colored eggs so it's most likely that the bottom (brown) egg is from your standard laying hen, the middle (light tan/cream) egg is from an Asil hen, and the top (pale blue) egg is from the Cream Legbar.

I don't see a white egg in your photo but Asil hens lay cream colored eggs so it's most likely that the bottom (brown) egg is from your standard laying hen, the middle (light tan/cream) egg is from an Asil hen, and the top (pale blue) egg is from the Cream Legbar.
The middle egg was a fluke the rest are a bit whiter, the main reason I was confused is that the asil chickens are twice the size of my laying hen and the eggs are smaller

Back
Top Bottom