If I could do it over again.

CuzChickens

CountryChick
7 Years
Apr 24, 2016
Virginia
Hello BYC family. Inspired by a member that recently did the same thing, I am writing a official introduction. I never wrote an intro when I joined, so I'm doing it now!

Hello there to you all! I have wanted to join for a while now, every time I Google a question I end up here. and I think ''I want to be those people with their fancy badges and answering everybody's questions.'' So here I am. When I joined, I had a pair of adult Lavender Orpington and twenty five chicks. No more Lavvies, they did not work out. Chicks are adults now and I got another batch over the summer and they are almost full grown now. So I have 35 chickens. They live in a portable coop with portable electric fencing so they always have fresh grass. I feed them non-GMO feed and try to raise them as naturally as possible. I now get a dozen eggs a day, soon I should be getting two. I remember when I first joined, the site confused me to no end. Now I know it like the back of my hand. Thanks to all my wonderful BYC friends. Without you I would not be here today. I love you all, thanks for welcoming me into your community with such open arms. :hugs

Last edited:
Hey Cuz and a formal welcome to BYC
frow.gif

Wow, Cuz! I didn't realize you were never given an official introduction. :confused: I really enjoy reading your posts as you are rapidly becoming a trusted voice on BYC! So here it is...a belated :welcome

Wow, Cuz! I didn't realize you were never given an official introduction. :confused: I really enjoy reading your posts as you are rapidly becoming a trusted voice on BYC! So here it is...a belated :welcome

Thanks, Jer, and the same to you as you ARE a trusted voice on BYC.:D

Back
Top Bottom