If they eat like this NOW...

eenie114

Completly Hopeless
14 Years
Dec 6, 2009
Southwestern Washington State
What'll happen when they're 15?!
hide.gif
My 7 and 8 year-old brothers just devoured 17 waffles between them. Not a typo, seventeen waffles. And these ain't little Eggos, either! I'm talking big, homemade Belgian-style waffles with strawberry syrup.
th.gif
The 7 year old ate ten of the seventeen. I am afraid. Very, very afraid.
lol.png

Teenagers eat everything that isn't nailed down-they will quickly eat you out of house and home. Boys! My dh used to eat 10 hamburgers at a time when he was a teen.
sickbyc.gif

A.T. Hagan :

I always know when one of my kids is about to outgrow her clothes when she suddenly starts eating as much as I do at breakfast.

"Time to buy new shoes."

EXACTLY!! And when they eat like birds you know you're safe (food and clothing budget) for a little while.

Oh hon, that is nothing. I swear my nephew almost bankrupted us with his eating. We could take 20 to taco bell. well back when 20 was a TON of food. I could eat for less than 3. He would consume the rest and then want to go home for some home cooking. He and my brother could and would eat an entire tray of lasagna on their own. Hollow legs.

I still think it was a contest.
lol.png
Being so close in age (the younger is adopted) makes them as competitive as you can get.
roll.png

But yeah, a growth spurt may have something to do with it.

My brother, who was 6'4 at the age of 14, would eat an entire box of Cheerios as a snack. Thirty minutes later he would eat an entire loaf of bread. Then he got into the weight building thing and would scramble a dozen eggs just for breakfast. A gallon of milk was a drop in a glass for him. He topped out at 6'8 at 18 years of age. He weighed 200# and was very thin for his height. He had this 5 qt blue ceramic bowl that he claimed as his and nobody tried to take it from him.

Back
Top Bottom