If You Could?!?!

hollymh

*A Scrambled Egg*
15 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Texas
Pick anywhere to live in the U.S., where would it be?! I'm trying to decide where we should go next(military) and I'm thinking Great Lakes so we can have seasons, we have been in Guam, Flordia, Alabama, Louisiana, Virginia and Texas... So I want to go somewhere w/seasons... Where would you go?!?!?!

Colorado!
wee.gif

I LOVE Arizona and Colorado. Colorado would probably be my top choice though, as arizona can be a bit dry! I know some areas of CO get a lot of snow and I'm not so sure I would like that, but southern colorado seems fairly mild.

I also like Oklahoma, Kansas, the Carolinas, Virginia...my list could go on and on. I guess I like most anywhere that is NOT New Jersey! LOL

Oh, I would love to go to Colorado but there's no base there lol so I'm S.O.L.!!!

Really!? We're Navy, but hubby works at the hospital! Do you know if there are Military hospitals around? I would be there in a heartbeat no questions asked if I could lol

OREGON!! We most assuredly have seasons-raining, and not raining. LOL
lau.gif

Just kidding! We actually have lovely warm summers, moderate snow in the winters, and quite a bit of rain in the spring and fall.
I don't know what bases we have....

Back
Top Bottom