If you decorate eggs please PLEASE look!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Kristina, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Kristina

Kristina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    So I picked up some old ceramic eggs today that are very cool. Just about 10 of them. But I thought hmmm....I would like to add some from fellow BYC'ers! So if you decorate eggs please either PM or post here because I'm looking to buy just a few to add to the group.
    Beginner...Intermediate....Advanced doesn't matter [​IMG] Let me see what ya got!

2. HenHappy

HenHappy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2007
    on my way to you....
    I would show you but....I'm still really new at it. Here is my sad attempt at polish egg decorating...
    [​IMG]
    Hopefully I will get better with practice!!!

3. Kristina

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    I was actually thinking about you...I remembered the picture but couldn't remember who was making them! I'll send you a pm in a bit!

4. HenHappy

Feb 16, 2007
    on my way to you....
    LOL!!! It's me!!! I couldn't remember who I was chatting with too!! HAHA!

5. Kristina

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Hmmm...can you ship things from Canada? Is that hard? Maybe that's a dumb question?

6. HenHappy

Feb 16, 2007
    on my way to you....
    Yes, shipping is do-able, it just costs more!!! Are you going to decorate some yourself? I took a small class on "polish egg painting" and some of the work these women do was AMAZING! One technique was to dip the egg repeatedly in a bath made from boiled onion skins, and then scratch out portraits. Unbelievable detail. I would love to try that, but I don't think my hand is steady enough. What are some of your ideas?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by