If you have an Australian shepherd or German shepherd and you are utterly in love with them, post he

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by MeghanChickLady, Oct 22, 2014.

1. MeghanChickLady

MeghanChickLady Chirping

Aug 6, 2014
    I have an aussie name Maggie, whom is like my doggy sister, and am going to get another 8 week old puppy, don't have a name yet. Also have a 15 year old german shepherd named Harley, whom I dearly love!

do YOU have one of these dog breeds? do you just plain LOVE them? If so, comment!

2. dainerra

dainerra Crowing

Jun 4, 2011
    [​IMG]

3. hennible

hennible Crowing

I have an Australian Shepherd named Foster he's about seven months old and he's amazing!
    [​IMG]
    Vert active and smart and at the same time he is lazy and a total doofus. My oldest sons best friend, and adored by the baby... Great dog, lots of work.

4. MeghanChickLady

MeghanChickLady Chirping

Aug 6, 2014
    What a beautiful dog! oh my god, he is so amazing! Maggie is nine-ten months, so theyre both pretty young!

5. MeghanChickLady

MeghanChickLady Chirping

Aug 6, 2014
    Now THATS a show dog. Is that first place? Gawd, I love dogs so much, so much! My dog Harley looks similar to yours, but lighter colored. What a beauty!

6. MeghanChickLady

MeghanChickLady Chirping

Aug 6, 2014
    [​IMG]

This is my dog, Maggie, mid-bark. Looks like shes grinning! I love my dog!

7. hennible

hennible Crowing

To bad her and Foster cant play :D... He needs a younger buddy. My border collie cross is 12 and she is starting to slow down a bit... He bugs her sometimes :/
    Shes a cutie

8. dainerra

dainerra Crowing

Jun 4, 2011
    Quote:that is his RE title ribbon. I'm pretty proud of my boy. And, of course, he thinks that he is "all that" as you can tell! [​IMG] [​IMG] and all the girls love him!

9. goodb

goodb Songster

Here's my buddy of 10 years; Dante. He's an imported Belgian Shepherd Malinois
    [​IMG]

10. MeghanChickLady

MeghanChickLady Chirping

Aug 6, 2014
    All of these dogs are beautiful! Im happy to announce that I am getting another dog, Raven, and Aussie very soon. Raven is just under eight weeks as of now, and I cant wait to finally go and get her!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by