If you have an Australian shepherd or German shepherd and you are utterly in love with them, post he

MeghanChickLady

Chirping
5 Years
Aug 6, 2014
I have an aussie name Maggie, whom is like my doggy sister, and am going to get another 8 week old puppy, don't have a name yet. Also have a 15 year old german shepherd named Harley, whom I dearly love!

do YOU have one of these dog breeds? do you just plain LOVE them? If so, comment!

I have an Australian Shepherd named Foster he's about seven months old and he's amazing!

Vert active and smart and at the same time he is lazy and a total doofus. My oldest sons best friend, and adored by the baby... Great dog, lots of work.

I have an Australian Shepherd named Foster he's about seven months old and he's amazing!

Vert active and smart and at the same time he is lazy and a total doofus. My oldest sons best friend, and adored by the baby... Great dog, lots of work.

What a beautiful dog! oh my god, he is so amazing! Maggie is nine-ten months, so theyre both pretty young!

Quote:
that is his RE title ribbon. I'm pretty proud of my boy. And, of course, he thinks that he is "all that" as you can tell! and all the girls love him!

All of these dogs are beautiful! Im happy to announce that I am getting another dog, Raven, and Aussie very soon. Raven is just under eight weeks as of now, and I cant wait to finally go and get her!

Back
Top Bottom