If you have read about the dogs eating my chicks please read this.

lost

Songster
11 Years
May 10, 2008
,nc
If you have read my other post before about the neighbors dogs. Well one of them called my wife work and tried to get her fired. :thun They even gave there name. Her boss told them if they new her they said no. She told that person that my wife was noy like that. If you new her you would know. Can you beleive that. It's our falt that there dog is comeing in our yard and growling at us and eating my chicks it's at least all three that are in front of us.Can't wait until dec when we move.

when my neighbor's dogs we're getting my chickens I left a note on their door warning them to keep their dogs in the FENCED YARD because I would call animal control, I mean COME ON! if you have a fenced backyard why the !@#$ would you not use it?! They still left their dogs out so I called and now they keep their dogs up otherwise they get a big fine. We also have a bebe gun.

they want do nothing around here.You have to do it your self. Thats why they are mad mad because we did cal a/c and cops on there dogs

Why do people have to be so mean? The world is tough enough without people like that. What kind of person would even think of doing such a thing? That is what happens when people have way to much time on their hands, they use it to make other people miserable. Hang in there. In high school my BF had a bumper sticker that read..Mean People Suck!!

Back in the day I would have
duc.gif

I have the same neighbor as you!! His dog killed one of my chickens a year ago and now we're the bad ones. He's harrassing me and Krisrose, and she didn't even do anything! So much anger... where does it come from. We sure know why his wife left him! He complains that he has 17 acres and can't let his dogs run. Yes he can....on his property!!! He's such a jerk!!

I have to ask what kind of idiot thinks they can get someone fired from a job?

Whatever did they say that would make the boss think they needed to fire your wife? Over the dog issues??

Anyway, glad the boss was smart enough to know not to listen to these folks!

Less than 6 months now.... good luck!

Well they said she lied about her education which she still is in college and she shouldn't be around any kids. She is in daycare. The boss said she told her that she would trust her with her own kids. It's a faith base center.

Back
Top Bottom