If you live in/near salem oregon please answer!- where to get feed

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by missychicky, Jun 22, 2010.

1. missychicky

missychicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2009
    Milwuakie. OR
    I just moved from bainbridge island, WA to Salem, OR. I am totally at loss as to where to get feed and scratch. Does any one know where I could get chicken supplies? I have looked all over and found nothing. I am running low on feed so please hurry!

2. FinsUp

FinsUp Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2010
    lake oswego flats
    I'm not in Salem, but I know there is a Wilco in Newberg and I think McMinville - not far from you. I think there is a Coastal Farm in Woodburn too. You could pop over the the New Members greeting page and find some people in Salem and ask them - I know there are a few. Good Luck

3. ondreeuh

ondreeuh Out Of The Brooder

Jun 9, 2010
  4. LawlessChicks

LawlessChicks New Egg

Apr 27, 2012
    The "Bargain barn" in Salem actually sells chicken feed and cracked corn but I believe it is a bit more spendy. Recently I stopped by and the layer feed was $13 for a 50lb bag.

5. xtapa

xtapa New Egg

Apr 28, 2010
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    There is a feed store that can be seen from Hwy 22, East of Costco by about 1-mile. There is also a Wilco in Stayton which is 17 miles east of Salem on Hwy 22. Closest choice probably depends where in Salem you live.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by