If you need nestboxes DON'T MISS OUT

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Thespoiledchicken, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Thespoiledchicken

Thespoiledchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2011
    Long Island
    eggcartons.com has GALVANIZED 6 hole nest boxes for $29.99 [​IMG] That is super cheap!!!! 75% off sale!!!! I brought the same one when they were 50% off and I'm thinking about buying a few even though I don't need them, lol. They are cheap because they are seconds with imperfections but I could not find the imperfection in the one I purchased. You still have to pay shipping but man is this a deal. I love these nest boxes to because the perch in front folds up so you can keep them out if you want to. Cmon, you know you want one [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  2. RHRanch

RHRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow - What a deal!

3. Chick named Lola

Chick named Lola Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2010
    Maryland
    I do need nest boxes but not that many...I've only got 5 hens? Isn't that too many? Darn, such a great deal! Do they come apart so I can only use a few? How many should 5 hens have?

4. Thespoiledchicken

Sep 12, 2011
    Long Island
    Nope, they don't come apart. I think for 5 hens you would only need 2 boxes but you know chicken math [​IMG] I got the 6 box version and now I wish I would have gotten the 10 hole one [​IMG]

Trish

5. shellybean40

shellybean40 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Boerne, TX
    I was curious and to ship to me was $42 dollars!!! It IS still a great deal, though.

6. CupOJoe42

CupOJoe42 CT Chicken Whisperer

Apr 11, 2011
    WOW! Good price, but shipping is outrageous.

7. Wyogirl

Wyogirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2010
    Cody, WY

I went on the eggcartons.com site and didn't find the sale? Is it the wrong one?
    Ayda

8. featherz

featherz Veggie Chick

Mar 22, 2010
    Saratoga County, NY
    I saw it under closeouts, but shipping kills the deal for me. I can make my own for less than that.. :)

9. Thespoiledchicken

Sep 12, 2011
    Long Island
    I guess alot of people snatched these up quickly, they are all sold out already. Shipping was a bit pricey but these normally sell for well over 100.00+ shipping so still a great deal.

Trish

10. maizy'smom

maizy'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Philadelphia suburbs

Hi Thespoiledchicken, just wondering if your coop is the interior of an Irish Tinker's caravan? The shape looks so similar. What does the outside look like? It's quite intriguing.

mm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by