• cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alice80790

In the Brooder
6 Years
Oct 5, 2013
aus
Hi I've been though goats kidding in terror to goats nearly dying at a show but we saved it so place a message and i'll get back to you
thumbsup.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
thumbsup.gif

A sensible goat owner should consult a livestock veterinarian in the event of goat illness. It is common sense that a medical professional knows more about caprine pathophysiology than someone on a forum. Most veterinarians can discuss and recommend treatments over the phone at no cost, but they can also come out to the farm as well.

in fact my brother is a vet

You are not your brother, you do not hold a veterinary medical license nor have years of schooling on the matter. Only your brother should be giving veterinary advise. Plus, there is no verification to your claim. It might be a good idea to use sentences that include capital letters and punctuation, if you want to be taken seriously, too. It helps show you are educated beyond elementary school.

There are resources where people can speak to actual veterinarians for goat medical assistance, such as Goat Vet Corner, though it should not be used for emergencies. A person can also simply pick up the phone and speak to their own local livestock veterinarian. Real medical professional > random person on the internet.

Hi I've been though goats kidding in terror to goats nearly dying at a show but we saved it so place a message and i'll get back to you
thumbsup.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
thumbsup.gif
If you aren't a vet, (which it doesn't sound like you are) then I'm pretty sure no one is going to get in touch with you.

Back
Top Bottom