1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Ill see yall later!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by SarahFair, Jun 14, 2010.

1. SarahFair

SarahFair Songster

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    I have to take refuge in my bedroom for today. Its currently 11:13 AM & 90 degrees with a humidity of 56%.
    My A/C is out and Im dripping sweat just sitting here. [​IMG]

The It Feels Like: Is already 98.
    The high for today is suppose to go up another 4 degrees but something tells me that is not true.

I will see yall later tonight if I do not melt
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  2. Oh come on...... go out and cut the grass, weed the garden. They say heat stroke is good for you. lol I just came back in and it 93 here. yaaaaaaaaaay for summer......... when is the first day of fall?

Steve

3. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Geee, yesterday's high was down to 94. We were in heaven with the cool-off (110 for several days last week). Unfortunately the heat will be back this week [​IMG]

4. bturbo87

bturbo87 Songster

Apr 22, 2010
    south
    come on down to valdosta our feels like is 119

5. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    I was cleaning the barn and wasn't seeing too clearly...I thought the thermometer went up in 10 degree increments... when i came to, (had a little nap on the barn floor) it was what I thought was 98. The next day I read it clearly-108. Today I stay inside.
    It's been a mess for 20 years, another few days won't make the world stop.

6. And I thought yesterday was a bit warm at 82.. It rarely gets over 90 here. But last year it got around 110 for 2 days out of the summer.

Take care and please dont melt. LOL

7. Keene's coop

Keene's coop Songster

Feb 8, 2010
    neenah, wisconsin
    here in wisconsin, it's been chilly and rainy. wish the sun would come out for more than an hour or two a day, if it comes out. we have gotten so much rain that the ground doesn't have time to dry before the next rain comes in. we have alot of mushrooms in the yard, which we usually don't have.

8. SarahFair

SarahFair Songster

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    I dont ever remember it being this hot this early.
    Can someone say global climate change [​IMG]

I just came out to put some clothes away. Breaking sweat lol

9. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Try to stay cool .. Its ridiculous how stinking hot and muggy it is this year [​IMG] .. I mean come on Summer hasnt even officialy started.... [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  10. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I wish I could complain about the heat. [​IMG] It's been cold and rainy here for the last week. I can't remember the last nice day come to think of it. I'm getting moody; I want warmth and sun![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: