I'm a bus stop Nazi

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by conny63malies, Sep 30, 2011.

1. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Well thats atleast what one woman told me, because she has to stay with her son at the bus stop now. The local whoever deceided that the diveway of my house on Ft Riley would be the new bus stop for the local middle school. Now i get to here middle schoolers every morning yelling about all sorts of un approbriate things. They were accusing each other to be gay or lesbians, talking about crack and cocaine.... then the next week they were kicking rocks not even 10ft from my car. I dont give a dang that my car has 150k, has scratches and is 10 years old its MY CAR and MY driveway, so talk quietly . Oh and just yesterday some little emo kid was swinging his backbag around and raised a pen in a threatening manner towards another kid. I already called the garage and MS several times. I'm about done with them , i want the stop moved. Almost forgot there are also elementary school kids waiting at the same time just a few houses up. Its either guarding my car or talking my kids to the bus stop. done ranting about braty kids.

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I dont blame you one bit! You sound waaay nicer than i would be...

3. conny63malies

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    I thought about turning the sprinkler on around 7.25am in the morning.
    [​IMG]

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

5. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    AWESOME idea [​IMG]

6. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I would be irritated, too.

7. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    That's very irritating! Can you close a gate or something so that they can't get the bus in there or the kids can't hang out on your property? If it were me, I would be making it as difficult as I legally and safely could for the bus to be able to pick up the kids there.

I often have to work with middle school kids and I know exactly what you mean about their behavior. I wonder how we all lived through that age sometimes.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  8. Runt Of The Litter

Runt Of The Litter Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2011
    cheshire,UK
    play music that they are likely to hate out loud outside-something old people woud listen to,something they woud find irritating.

am a big enemy of these due to still being crippled by them at twenty seven,but short term use for some people might do the trick-what about sticking up a mosquito device very close to their direction,obviously pointing towards the stop?
    they have them all over the outsides of shops in the UK to stop teenagers hanging around,they are supposed to be heard up to early twenties at the latest,and humans are supposed to then lose the ability to hear the pitches it uses,but they affect babies hearing/young kids to and also those of us at any age with autistic spectrum disorders.

the mosquito device am refering to is this one:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mosquito

not this one:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bug_zapper

-woud have to check out the legal side of this before doing it of course.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  9. conny63malies

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:I cant, because i live on an Army post where everything is pretty regulated. I already pull my van as close to the house as i can. They made the houses 2200sqf but you cant pull a dang van into the garage because they are rather small. Its only a few more month, by feb-march we should move into our little hill billy haven.

10. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    I like the sprinkler idea too! What I wouldn't do, though, is to do any kind of yelling at them (not that you would)...unless you already have a security camera set up facing that way...juveniles can be quite destructive...
    In fact, that might not be a bad idea anyway--then show the parents what their kids are acting like & how they are disturbing your peace & quiet!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by