I'm a fresh egg on here.

ExtraChickChick

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 21, 2014
I have had chickens for years now and LOVE them. I started with a little chicken tractor and five Buff Orpington chicks....four were roos. Two large coops later, we have 27 hens at the moment and 3 roos. I love collecting different breeds, hatching chicks and learning about my girls. I could stare at them all day....

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us! I could watch my chickens all day too! But then I would get fired, be homeless, hungry, etc.....
big_smile.png
Welcome!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Watching chickens is better than TV, isn't it? I have some Buff Orpingtons in my flock and they are a wonderful breed; hardy, friendly and gentle, and good layers of large, brown eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What other breeds do you have besides Buff Orpingtons?

Welcome!
big_smile.png
You belong here! I have a question for you though. How many chickens would you put in a 4 by 5 coop with a 12 by 12 run?

Hello there and welcome to BYC!

Sounds like you are thoroughly addicted to chickens! We are ALL addicted and we are enablers too!!!

Enjoy your lovely flock and welcome to ours!

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

We are all chicken addicts here. We feel your need for them! LOL
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom