I'm a grand prize winner!! Woohoo!!

Fowl-Language

Songster
11 Years
Mar 10, 2008
Longview, WA
I entered a couple photos in Poultry Press's Funniest and Fanciest photo contest, and then forgot all about it. Today at work I got a call from Land-O-Lakes to tell me one of the pictures had been chosen as a grand prize winner!! (I think the last thing I won was some dishtowels at a bridal shower a few years ago.)

I have to share the picture with you-all. It's my daughter's EE as a baby, who was scared by the camera flash. She's grown up into a very dignified young hen, but you wouldn't know it from the photo:

pulletsurprise-1.jpg

Isn't she a doll? There were soooo many wonderful entries, and I'm so flattered to be chosen. The prize is a years' supply of feed! It's about time my pets started earning their keep, is all I have to say...

Quote:
I years supply of feed?! Oh my goodness that is terrific! Man, if I won a years supply of feed I'd be taken all the extra money saved from feed and I'd buy myself a stinkin' zoo of poultry!

Congratulations!

Very nice picture too!

Quote:
I years supply of feed?! Oh my goodness that is terrific! Man, if I won a years supply of feed I'd be taken all the extra money saved from feed and I'd buy myself a stinkin' zoo of poultry!

Congratulations!

Very nice picture too!

I'd buy and R-com 20 egg digital
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom