I'm a Mommy.....

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by tia, May 13, 2011.

1. tia

tia Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Valdez, Alaska
    I put all twelve of my little ducklings on the floor and they followed me around the room. They were zooming to keep up. I think they got their exercise. They were not going to let me get out of their site. I've done that with a couple ducks, but twelve little guys... I was laughing so loud - they were so cute!!!

2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Its great fun to do that. I do it with mine at bath time- but then I have a trail of poop to clean up. I love the sound of the little feet on the wooden floor boards. Tia... if you think thats cute...you should try it with a gosling!!!! They are even more fun [​IMG]

3. tia

tia Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Valdez, Alaska
    Don't give me any ideas.... I would love to have one.

4. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:When I gave my babies the whole run this week OMG!!!! Ive never laughed so much in all my life. Baby geese are not gracefull at all when they run. They flipped into the pool, splooshed about then when I walked towards them they all jumped out, landing on heads or somersaulting over. Then they ran!!!! OMG I tell you i nearly peed myself, they are all legs and little wings and its like those legs have a bifferent mind to their body, the body was going 1 way and the legs wee going in another 2 different ways. They looked like little dinosaurs the way they ran round like lunatics trmpling all Runners who were in their way.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by