I'm a nervous wreck

horsejody

Squeaky Wheel
11 Years
Feb 11, 2008
Waterloo, Nebraska
It's day 19. I'm at work. I should be home staring at eggs through a little window. My temp was good when I went to bed last night. It was a bit low this morning (98.4). I made adjustments. I have this horrible vision of getting home tonight and finding the temp at 120 degrees and 0 humidy. The other night I had a dream that I woke up and the temp was 135 degrees. Somebody hold my hand or give me chocolate.

awe, it will be ok don't worry so much. u might have a little delay since the temp was lower. keep us posted and what r u hatching? good luck with ur hatch hope ya get lots of babies!!!
silkie

Where is the meditating smiliy when you need one?
Well this will have to do....

Repeat after me: It will all be ok
he.gif
It will all be ok
he.gif
It will all be ok
he.gif

big_smile.png

This batch started out with 12 black jersey giants and one barnyard mix. It is down to 6 giants and one mixed. My other incubator is on day 5, and it has 10 giants (blue/black/splash), 5 silkies and two barnyard mixes.
fl.gif

Let me say this...Your only on day 19...everything is fine...don't touch anything...having a low temp at this stage is way better then a spike ....chicks don't have a certain starting day some start early some start late...keep your hands off the bator..watch your humidity try keeping in the 60 to 70% range anywhere in there ....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom