I'm a pc...and I need help

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Hobbley_Farm, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Hobbley_Farm

Hobbley_Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    Pilot Mountain, NC
    So i'm on Backyard chickens yesterday using Firefox. I love firefox and don't so much IE. My cat lays on the keyboard and everything SHRINKS. I can't even see the font anymore. I have no idea what keys he hit..but now I have to access this site throught IE which is SLOW! Now I can go to ANY other website on firefox and it's just normal. But BYC is super small! [​IMG] If anyone can tell me what keys he hit so I can start using firefox for my BYC it would really help, thanks!

Oh BTW he laid on the left hand side of the keyboard if that makes a difference. And I already looked throught "view" and "tools" and couldn't find anything. [​IMG]

2. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    I use Firefox too and have the latest version. Up under View at the top left, there is the word Zoom. If I Zoom.. Out it makes everything tiny, Zoom...In...they go back to normal size. Might take clicking it several times.

Ohhhh... Holding the Ctrl key while hitting the + or - keys also changes the size.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  3. Hobbley_Farm

Hobbley_Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    Pilot Mountain, NC
    OH Thank You!!! That fixed it. The Ctrl + [​IMG] Phew! I really don't like IE. Thanks so much [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    Cool, glad it worked! You're very welcome [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by