I'm a white, 10 week old pullet, but what BREED am I?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by ADozenGirlz, May 12, 2011.

1. ADozenGirlz

ADozenGirlz The Chicken Chick[IMG]emojione/assets/png/00ae.png

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    What breed am I? I'm 10 weeks old. I'm working on my best stink-eye, what do you think? [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. my guess is White Plymouth Rock

3. Domestic_goddess

Domestic_goddess Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Utah
    Quote:x2

4. ADozenGirlz

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    Quote:Hmmm, now that you mention it...she bears a striking resemblance to my only other White Rock, Martha:
    This was Martha at 7 weeks old:
    [​IMG]

5. Quote:Hmmm, now that you mention it...she bears a striking resemblance to my only other White Rock, Martha:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/43104_9-6-09_chicks_7wks_martha_5.jpg

definitly plymouth rocks [​IMG]

i have a knack for chicken breeds; i have memorized every breed in the book "Pocket full of poultry" by sight. my friends at school even test me and i never get on wrong! (with the exception of the Blue Andulsion mixed up with a Minorca [​IMG] )

6. ADozenGirlz

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    Quote:Hmmm, now that you mention it...she bears a striking resemblance to my only other White Rock, Martha:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/43104_9-6-09_chicks_7wks_martha_5.jpg

definitly plymouth rocks [​IMG]

i have a knack for chicken breeds; i have memorized every breed in the book "Pocket full of poultry" by sight. my friends at school even test me and i never get on wrong! (with the exception of the Blue Andulsion mixed up with a Minorca [​IMG] )

I'm impressed! I think I need a copy of that book too! [​IMG]

7. Quote:definitly plymouth rocks [​IMG]

I'm impressed! I think I need a copy of that book too! [​IMG]

thanks! you should, its very good in giving information of chickens, ducks, geese, and turkeys! and it even fits in your pocket!!!

8. ADozenGirlz

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
  9. Quote:GLW, such pretty birds! i had one, but i lost her to a dog today [​IMG]

10. ADozenGirlz

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    Quote:GLW, such pretty birds! i had one, but i lost her to a dog today [​IMG]

Aww, that's horrible. I'm so sorry! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by