I'm a white, 10 week old pullet, but what BREED am I?

ADozenGirlz

The Chicken Chick[IMG]emojione/assets/png/00ae.png
10 Years
Oct 18, 2009
Connecticut
What breed am I? I'm 10 weeks old. I'm working on my best stink-eye, what do you think?
wink.png

43104_5-12-11_40b.jpg

43104_5-12-11_10b.jpg

43104_5-12-11_10b.jpg

43104_5-12-11_38.jpg

Quote:
Hmmm, now that you mention it...she bears a striking resemblance to my only other White Rock, Martha:
This was Martha at 7 weeks old:
43104_9-6-09_chicks_7wks_martha_5.jpg

Quote:
Hmmm, now that you mention it...she bears a striking resemblance to my only other White Rock, Martha:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/43104_9-6-09_chicks_7wks_martha_5.jpg

definitly plymouth rocks
big_smile.png

i have a knack for chicken breeds; i have memorized every breed in the book "Pocket full of poultry" by sight. my friends at school even test me and i never get on wrong! (with the exception of the Blue Andulsion mixed up with a Minorca
hide.gif
)

Quote:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/43104_9-6-09_chicks_7wks_martha_5.jpg

definitly plymouth rocks
big_smile.png

i have a knack for chicken breeds; i have memorized every breed in the book "Pocket full of poultry" by sight. my friends at school even test me and i never get on wrong! (with the exception of the Blue Andulsion mixed up with a Minorca
hide.gif
)

I'm impressed! I think I need a copy of that book too!
smile.png

Quote:
definitly plymouth rocks
big_smile.png

hide.gif
)

I'm impressed! I think I need a copy of that book too!
smile.png

thanks! you should, its very good in giving information of chickens, ducks, geese, and turkeys! and it even fits in your pocket!!!

Quote:
GLW, such pretty birds! i had one, but i lost her to a dog today
hit.gif

Aww, that's horrible. I'm so sorry!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom