Im addicted to Tru TV

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by halo, Jan 14, 2010.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I am so addicted to this network. They have the FUNNIEST shows...and its all real stuff that happens. I never watch any ABC, CBS, NBC, no movies, no sitcoms, but this stuff......It Only Hurts When I Laugh....The Worlds Stupidest, or the Worlds Dumbest, The Worlds Wildest Vacation, or the Worlds Most Daring...the list goes on and on.

And Bait Car!! OMG, I laugh until I cry. If these people only knew they were being filmed; the STUPID things they say and do; and the excuses are always the same....."honest, Mr. Cop, I was just moving it down the road, out of the way", or "this girl gave me this car". And the looks on their faces when the Bait Car shuts down and the doors lock them in. One goofy guy, when the car shut down and rolled to a stop, and the cops pulled up and yelled at him to get out, he's just laughing and laughing and talking to himself saying, I knew it!! I knew it!! Like its some game show and he just won.

Geez, I amuse easily, I guess, but this is funny stuff.

2. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    Winfield
    I used to be addicted too, but I was cured in the off season when I found out that they only film about 3 of those shows, and just keep showing them as reruns. Only so many times I can watch Danny Bonaduce and the other out of work B actors without gagging! It will wear off, and you will meet Bear Grillis. Then Fred Sanford, and soon there will be a million new things to watch. Try Desperate Housewives. Flocking funny!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by