I'm An Aunt!!! Welcome Baby Jason :)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Chickie Mamma, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    1st time Aunt here! Soooo excited. Had to share a pic [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. barred-rocks-rock

barred-rocks-rock Can't stick with a Title

Jul 5, 2009
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Awww, Congrats! I'm an aunt x2 and I LOVE it, but I have to say I am super close to my Niece, My Brother and sister in law lived with us for about a year after she was born, so I got to be super aunt.

Anyway, Congrats, he is beautiful!

4. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    [​IMG] Congratulations! He's so cute. [​IMG] He looks like he's saying, "Hmmm, I think I'll take a little nap."

5. Chickie Mamma

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Thanks SOOO much guys! It will finally be nice to spoil him and then send him home. With 3 of my own, thats what my 2 brothers and my hubby's brother did. I just love when they are sooo small. My 5 year old son, was not impressed, he wanted him to come out ready to play the Wii with him [​IMG]

6. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    Congrats Auntie, what a precious baby boy, welcome Jason. [​IMG]
    I am an Aunt 10 times and a Great Aunt 19 times WOW.

7. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Ahhh... they're so cute and wrinkly at that age... you know... before they learn to talk. [​IMG]

I've got 2 nephews by my SIL, 2 nephews and a niece by my Sis, and one on the way by my other Sis.
    Both of my brothers swear they're never having kids.
    Then of course there's our two... so, quite a few cousins scampering about.

Congrats on your new addition.

8. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    congrats. a beautiful baby

9. Chickie Mamma

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Quote:[​IMG] WOW!! I am lucky with this one. My 2 brothers show no signs of being daddies, luckily hubby's brother thought differently [​IMG]

10. Chickie Mamma

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Quote:Thanks [​IMG] Cousins make family get togethers so much more fun! We have about 10 kids under the age of 10 in our family that enjoy each other so much! My youngest is 5 so there will be an age difference, my oldest (10) will be able to babysit him in about 6 years. So fun though [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by