i'm baaaaack. :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ziegenfarm, Jun 12, 2009.

1. ziegenfarm

ziegenfarm Hatching

Jun 12, 2009
    iowa/missouri
    (1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
    actually, i'm not new to chickens or to this board. i just hadn't logged in for a long time so i had to rejoin. we got our first chickens about 20 yrs ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? at least 100 between adults and newly hatched chicks.

(3) What breeds do you have? bantam cochins, mille fleurs, mutts, andalusians, australorps, wyandottes, sea brites, ........

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? i joined this list before, but like i said, i had not logged in for a long time and hadf to rejoin. i think i originally found it by doing a search on varieties of bantam cochins - my favorite.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? gardening, reading, playing on the internet, dog training.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
    i'm married (28 yrs) with 3 grown sons and 2 grandsons. i was laid off from my factory job in january of this year and i am just now going back to work - different job. i have become very political in the past couple of years. i love my country and am very concerned over the direction we are going. my middle son is in iraq - 2nd time.

2. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Welcome back! [​IMG]

3. jjdward

jjdward How bout them DAWGS!

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    Welcome back from Georgia!!!! God bless and keep your son in the service. We owe a lot to our service men and women who give us our peace and security.

4. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    [​IMG] from North Carolina![​IMG]

5. redoak

redoak Songster

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    Welcome back [​IMG]

6. hen-thusiast

hen-thusiast Songster