I'm Baaaaack!

Tomhusker

Songster
10 Years
May 28, 2010
Carson, Iowa
It's been about 3 years since I last visited. My wife was transferred to a new location so I had to give up my beloved chickens.

Well, she has been transferred again, and this time we were able to find a house in a town that allows chickens in the city limits. We will be in Russell, Kansas this time.

While I won't be able to have the free range fun I had while living in a rural setting, I am more than excited thinking about the thought of starting over. The house we are moving to already has a coop, so the hard part is done. I will spend time cleaning and disinfecting it, then get ready for chicks early next spring.... if I can hold off that long.
big_smile.png

Anyway, I'll be around again, if there is anyone left who remembers me say hi.

Welcome back to BYC. Glad you decided to re-join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you plan on getting?

Welcome back to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Seems like everyone comes home again(to BYC) chickens get into the blood and won't wash out. Hope you get to stay longer this time.

Back
Top Bottom