1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I'm baaccckkkkk

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by ChickNLittle, May 7, 2008.

1. ChickNLittle

ChickNLittle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    Folkston, Georgia
    My fellow Chicken Addictives, I have been off the board for a few days, as I had a horse pass away. My favorite one! She had a big heart murmur, we did not know about. I am, back to tell you that I ended up with 17 out of 30 leghorn/barred rock chicks. Some of them already trying to peck at me the first day. Hmmm....mean little turds. [​IMG] They are all doing well.

I have about 17 silkies in the bator, two barred rocks (supposed to hatch tomorrow), and about 20 white leghorns and barred rockers. I keep telling myself that that will be it for this year. Hmmm.......I doubt it![​IMG]

2. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:Welcome back [​IMG] Sorry to hear about your horse, that's so sad [​IMG] Congrats on your hatch though. Now were are those pics of the little fuzzy butts [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    So sorry about your horse. Good luck with the eggies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by