I'm back! and I'm looking for someone.... Cause I need more chickens.

RHRanch

Songster
8 Years
Jul 29, 2011
San Diego, CA ~ 30+yrs of Poultry
My Coop
My Coop
Hey, havent been on here in a few years, but I just lost my favorite silkied bantam cochin I got as a hatching egg from Steve Wheat of the Bantam Barn in 2010. We are so sad and even sadder that I never got any other silkied cochins. Anyway, I was wondering if Steve is still active or if any of you have Silkied cochins from his stock... I can't find any of steve's posts... but I don't remember his handle either. Anyways, I appreciate any help I can get.
thumbsup.gif

I talked to steve, he no longer raises them, so now I need to find anyone else who may have stock that originated from his birds. I'm looking for silkied cochins, not crosses with silkies (I don't want to debate whether or not there may have been silkie somewhere in the pedigree, Steve said there wasn't and I choose to believe that, it doesn't even matter, anyways, what is important to me is the Steve Wheat bloodlines).

Any color, any age, I prefer hatching eggs, but I will buy chicks or adults if need be. Silkied Cochins, that got ther start with Steve Wheat/Bantam barn. I'm hpoing someone can help me, We lost our only silkied Cochin and the whole family is miserable.

Did you check the Cochin thread? I've seen silkied Cochins on there occasionally, hopefully someone could at least point you in the right direction.

I talked to steve, he no longer raises them, so now I need to find anyone else who may have stock that originated from his birds.  I'm looking for silkied cochins, not crosses with silkies (I don't want to debate whether or not there may have been silkie somewhere in the pedigree, Steve said there wasn't and I choose to believe that, it doesn't even matter, anyways, what is important to me is the Steve Wheat bloodlines). 

Any color, any age, I prefer hatching eggs, but I will buy chicks or adults if need be.  Silkied Cochins, that got ther start with Steve Wheat/Bantam barn.  I'm hpoing someone can help me, We lost our only silkied Cochin and the whole family is miserable. 

U could try eBay they have lots of Cochin I don't know about those ones but u could check

Back
Top Bottom