im back from fair!!!!! (pic)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by shmooborp, Jul 13, 2008.

1. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

i am back from fair! [​IMG] omg im sooo tired! but my chicken got champion of her class!!!! oh and coffe if u reead this i got that bantam hen u wanted for free.. LMAO!!!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  2. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    right ON! breed, pix?

3. shmooborp

its a buff orpington hen! i have a great pic ,, i will get it in a second... [​IMG] im the one on the left ( pay no attention to my flaws lol [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  4. brownfarms

brownfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    San Diego Area, CA
    Beautiful! Congratulations!

5. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

6. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Wow, that is really SOMETHING to be proud of! Did you think you had a good chance going in, or did you just pick your best bird and kind of squint your eyes and just Go For It?

7. shmooborp

i tottaly went i with one eye open and sweating like a mad man! i just grabed my nicest chicken and whent for it... i thought i wouldnt have a chance! but low and behold i got champion FFA chicken!! i was shocked for about an hour..lol.. WOOOHOO!!! it was fun.. i learned alot! the person next to me is my friend and we couldnt have done it without eachother.. she got reserve champion [​IMG]

8. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Congratulations! [​IMG] That is something to be proud of. Very nice picture too and your hen too.

9. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Bravo!!! yeah lots of applause, very well done! Lovely pic too! Sooooo when are you entering another show and win another ribbon....BYC are proud of you.......

10. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    [​IMG], awesome job!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by