Im back lol

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by MonkeyZero, Jul 20, 2010.

1. MonkeyZero

MonkeyZero Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Modesto Ca
    Heya

Well Im back after a long time.
    Well
    I havent been online because for the past few months, cause I was having some relationship problems with my best friend and things were just, well, hard on me... But Im getting better now.

On the other hand, I still have my 2 silkies, and they are thriving! [​IMG]
    THey are laying fine and they are awesome right now.
    But ya, Im back for the while. lol
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  2. barred-rocks-rock

barred-rocks-rock Can't stick with a Title

Jul 5, 2009
    I dont remember you, Mainly because I am pretty new, but welcome back!!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  3. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    OMG! I am sooo sorry MonkeyZero! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] but on the other hand, Welcome Back!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. MysticScorpio82

MysticScorpio82 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2009
    Maine, USA
    Welcome Back! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. ScaredOfShadows

ScaredOfShadows Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome back hun! I dont know you personally but always always welcome to BYC [​IMG]

However on your story - your friend was never your friend to treat you the way he did and to say the things he did. Honestly - if he treats you his 'supposed best friend' like that - I wouldn't want to see how he treats other people. I'm sorry but anyone who would let such small things get between then, and then say such hurtful things - is no friend at all. Sweetie I am sure you can do way better than that 'friend' anyday - and if you feel some childhood obligation - dont. Look to the future and the limitless possibilities. There are so many other great people who will treat you as a friend should be treated and better out there - don't let one idiot get you down! Chin up!

Take care, be safe, take it easy.

SoS

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by