I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 4 Love of Baby Chickens, Dec 13, 2008.

1. 4 Love of Baby Chickens

4 Love of Baby Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Finally!!! I've been sick for the past week. What did I have? I had an Ear infection and my left tonsil was inflamed. Boy did my throat hurt on Wensday!!!! My ears are still a little stuffed up and I went to the doctor yesterday and he gave me a prescription for ear drops and Amoxicillion pills. I have to take the pills and put the ear drops in my ears for ten days.

2. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Welcome back, I can empathize with you. I had an ear, sinus, and throat infection last week and ended up at home for a few days.

3. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Sorry to hear you haven't been well, get bettr soon and don't forget to take your pills! [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Glad you are feeling well enough to join us here again!!!! I hate being sick. BLECH!

5. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Oh my, hope you get well soon. and it is important to take all of your meds even after you feel better.

6. Possumpoint

Possumpoint Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    Sorry, I missed this post yesterday somehow. So sorry you are feeling under the weather. Seems alot of folks around here have sinus infections that are quickly turning into ear and throat infections too. Praying you feel better soon. Yes, remember to take all of your meds as prescribed or it may jump back on you worse if you don't. Try to get as much rest as you can as well. Take care of yourself and have a blessed Christmas. Glad to see you posting again! [​IMG]

7. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    If your ears haven't cleared substantially after two days, call the Dr. back and tell him you want:

Ceftin 500mg
    Disp: 16 tabs
    Sig: 1 tab BID until gone.

That always knocks out an ear infection on me...

It's a 3rd generation cephalosporin and you can get it generic now, so that would save you $.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by