1. They Call Me Pete

They Call Me Pete Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    CT
    Did anyone even know I was gone [​IMG] Long story short we sold our house(all the chickens also) 3 years ago wanting/needing more land. We have been blessed and will be renting a 3 1/2 acre farm with house, 5 stall barn and a chicken coop [​IMG] Since selling the house we have acquired two horses and felt it was time to have them in our own care. Plus it will be very cool to look out the back window and see them. So now I need to rebuild my flock. Probably going to go buy 1/2 dozen layers so we can have eggs now and hatch the rest

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey, Pete, welcome back, and congratulations on your new home.

3. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Good luck with the new home and flock. You know....you don't have to have chickens to hang out here. ssshhh. [​IMG]

4. Iuvmychix

Iuvmychix Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello Pete! Welcome back ;)

5. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Welcome back. Yes, it is great to look out the window and see your horses grazing in the pasture.

6. chickyscratch

chickyscratch Out Of The Brooder

Jan 17, 2014
    colorado springs co.
    well hey pete i had to answer... i use to work for a place called petes budget batteries and this made me laugh cause sometimes just joking he would so ohhh no here comes a customer... YOU BE PETE... HAHAHAAA LOVED IT. HOPE YOUR LIKING YOUR NEW PLACE IT TENDS TO LIGHTEN THE HEART ADD A NEW POINT OF VEIW.. WE ALL COULD USE SOME OF THAT.

7. chickyscratch

chickyscratch Out Of The Brooder

Jan 17, 2014
    colorado springs co.
    OH AND BEFORE I FORGET ABOUT IT...PETE was the businesss name the owners name was lee. some of his customers have been calling him pete for 35 years.

8. myfinefeatheredfriends

myfinefeatheredfriends Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2011
    Ohio
    Welcome back :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by