Im bored!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by kryptoniteqhs, Feb 6, 2009.

1. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    And I have soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to do! But here I am laying in bed, looking at chickens on the internet! Why?

2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Cause youre addicted to chickens. [​IMG] Im bored too.

3. congdon476

congdon476 GaLLiNa LOcA

Dec 31, 2008
    Pueblo Area
    hear hear! i too am bored and waiting for dinner to cook.

4. AngieChick

AngieChick Poultry Elitist

When my kids say they are bored, I give them chores. Laundry anyone? [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  5. farmerlor

farmerlor Chillin' With My Peeps

You can look at the internet IN BED?????? Man, I'm doing something wrong with my life. LOL!
    Well, it's just got to be because our chickens are absolutely stunningly gorgeous and we are endlessly fascinating. You can't tear yourself away because something amazing might happen while you're gone!

6. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    lol anytime i tell anyone im bored, doesnt matter who......Is your room clean? Bathroom? HOUSE? Laundry done? Dishes done? Animals fed? and this is what i say......... NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and NO! So goodnight! lol

7. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:That's what I do too! He hates it! [​IMG] I have lots to do before DH gets home. So WHY you ask am I sitting here bugging you guys? Thats a good question!!

8. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    Quote:AMAZING??? like what??? Is someone gonna give some Bantam SL Cochin hens at point of lay and deliver??????

that would be amazing lol.....but you got me! lol....ill stay

9. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Quote:I didnt say I didnt have anything to do, Ive got plenty to do, I just dont want to do it. LOL

10. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    so i just got UN bored for a split second! i got a PM....answered it and now im bored again!!!!!!!! errrrr someone come bring me more eggs, chicks and chickens and then ill be happy lol......its too cold and dark outside (i think its dark now) lol i dont want to feed.....cant they get it themselves!!!!!!!!!????????? I mean theyre already out there, why not grab some grub? Im all the way in here.....itd make so much more sense for them to do it!! I should also make sure that the barn is not on fire, from the new heat lamp i put up!!! But I havent gotten any phone calls from neighbors....dont hear sirens...........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by