i'm bored...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lovesduckies, Jun 19, 2010.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    it's friday night and my dad has been in bed for like 3 hours and i am bored! not only am i bored out of my face, but i am in a load of pain [​IMG]

anyone else completely bored?

2. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    It's 1:41, I'm tired but not sleepy and excited but bored. [​IMG]

3. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    lol that's a lot of things to be LOL whatcha excited for?? i am kinda too, but only when i see eclipse commercials then it goes away after a few minutes lol

4. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    Tomorrow I'm chopping all my hair off and jsut because it's summer. I've been happy lately, no reason and so I'm antsy XD I hate twilight... Well, loved the books... watched the movies and [​IMG] LOL no offense

5. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    ohhh that is exciting. my mom is a hair dresser sooo whenever i feel like something different, then we do it LOL my hair is 3 different colors right now! LOL uhhh i hate kristen stewart but i love robert pattinson. i HATE reading. sooo i watch the movies to get the story. that's all i pay attention to. i LOVE it and i wish i had a love like that [​IMG] LOL

6. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    The books are way better, I normally dont read but my friend spent every morning telling me about it but would be like You know when he was in her window and then that thing. Um... no vanessa... I don't. Well you know! Oh yeah didnt read it. So I read it so she could ecstatically tell her story.

7. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    haha that's what i hear. i go insane when i read though.. i get distracted. i was told i have adhd i don't think so LOL i can concentrate on things i wana concentrate on

8. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    So.... refresh on what happens in eclipse. i get them mixed up. When does the kid come in?

9. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    what kid?? in new moon edward asks bella to marry him.. i'm sure she says yes in eclipse.. aaaaand victoria is creating an army of vampires... that's all i know.. LOL i will know more on the 30th! LOL i am going to the midnight showing [​IMG]

10. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    The indian kid... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by