im bout to puke.. advice please

davecash

Songster
12 Years
Jul 22, 2007
kaintucky
alright.. the love of my life is now not in my life anymore, my ex girlfriend, who i just broke up with, was all hostile and calling me names and stuff after i forgot to tell her i love her, she has been mean to me for a while and i finally got enuff of it.. shes one of those high maitenence women. i cant take it, she is going out to drink tonight with friwends and i told her to behave herself and she said 'heck no i wont' to put it nicely, and i asked her wat her problem was, and she said, 'u' so.. i broke up with her.. i cant beleive i did it. im at a loss for words and i think im at the end of my rope.. i need advice, please

I'll just ask the "Dear Abby" question....

Think to yourself honestly - are you better off without her and the anxiety/tension/irritation of dealing with her 'high maintenance' personality

OR....

Are you better off with her. AND remember there are lots of other fish in the sea who may be less work and more fun.

In my personal opinion, if a person you are with is a lot of 'emotional work' - ie you are always having to deal with a lot of chaos and drama, then they wouldn't be worth a relationship for me. I just have too many other more important things to do, and I really want the only kids in my house to be the ones that I give birth to, NOT the 'adult' that I'm married to.

Hope you work it out one way or the other. Breaking up is never easy but sometimes it is for the best, for both people. When there are no kids involved then the main consideration is your long term happiness and respect that you have for one another. If that's not there anymore then it may be time to move on.

Last edited:
hugs.gif

If you've broken up for good, then she should get all of her stuff out of there, unless the place is in her name...
If she comes home and she crocked, don't let her in. Call the police where they'll PC (protective custody) her until she dries out.
Other than a couple more hugs, I don't have any other advice for you...

Hang in there Dave - it will get better eventually and if this is really over on her side, there won't be much you can do to change her mind.

Take a few deep breaths, cry a little if you need to (or do the macho manly version - we won't tell on you!).

I'd recommend trying to sit down with her and have as calm and rational conversation as possible once the initial shock has worn off a bit - maybe tomorrow sometime.

Oh, and make sure the liquor has worn off too - you don't need to have that conversation if either of you is not 100% sober. Otherwise you are asking for a Gerry Springer moment - and that's not good for either of you.

Hope you find some peace in the situation soon!

If her answer to your relationship problem is to go out drinking.......what do you think she has invested in your life? At the risk of sounding harsh, it is best to end things an if she is willing to grow up and realize what a mistake she made, then maybe consider talking to her and if she accepts accountability for her stuff then see where it goes, but for someone to freak out because you forgot to tell her that you love her, sounds a little junior high like to me. Keep the faith brother, if it was ment to be, it will be, if not you'll find someone who appreciates you.

thanks, all i need is for someone to listne, its only me and her here in the apartment.. and i cant handle it. she been gone 30 mins and im bout to fall apart.

Dave,

Take a shower, relax, get dressed and go out and find a new girl.
Stay away from DRAMA QUEENS!

Believe me, getting plastered will just make things worse.
Turn the page and start a new chapter in the book of life.
big_smile.png

Stay away from DRAMA QUEENS

Rooster gave you the best advice your gonna get. If she treats you bad now you dont want to see they way your life will go later!

I was the PMS poster child 27 years ago!​

Back
Top Bottom