Your post offers next to no useful info. Can you answer the questions posted at the head of this section? I copied the info for you and posted it for ease of use. We want to help you, but we can't because we have no background.
Give us the following information. The more you tell us, the better we will be able to help you.
1) What type of bird , age and weight.
2) What is the behavior, exactly.
3) How long has the bird been exhibiting symptoms?
4) Are other birds exhibiting the same symptoms?
5) Is there any bleeding, injury, broken bones or other sign of trauma.
6) What happened, if anything that you know of, that may have caused the situation.
7) What has the bird been eating and drinking, if at all.
8) How does the poop look? Normal? Bloody? Runny? etc.
9) What has been the treatment you have administered so far?
10 ) What is your intent as far as treatment? For example, do you want to treat completely yourself, or do you need help in stabilizing the bird til you can get to a vet?
11) If you have a picture of the wound or condition, please post it. It may help.
12) Describe the housing/bedding in use
Thank you CMV, I have cockerels of 7weeks. Behavior, always sleeping, dropping wings, neck alway inside, weakness & loss of appetite. Symptoms have been for 1week & few days. Other birds are gradually exhibiting the symptoms & i just isolate them. No broken bones & injury & i don't know for sure what may have caused the problem. I give them finishers mash, though they are 7weeks & the drink a coccidiostat (pantacox) & vitamin ( biovit). Last week i saw lots of sticky whitish poop, brownish poop, the normal gray & white poop, lots of bloody poop with long white worms in it, i even bought a dewormer(piperazine), but i have to deworm after 7th week, so they said. I've only used oxifuranvite, its an antibiotics & vitamin, i also use the drugs i mentioned above in thier water. If possible, i would love to treat completely myself else i really need help. I will upload the pictures soon. I use sawdust as the bedding. Thank you very much CMV, I appreciate.