I'm dreaming, please pinch me.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ilovemychickies, Mar 3, 2008.

1. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Guess what! We just went out to feed and it's SNOWING! [​IMG] It's really snowing here in Texas! I can't believe it! And the great part is that it's sticking to the grass and stuff. It's also perfect for snowballs. I'm so happy! If it's still around in the morn, I'll take some pics and post them. I want to give a special thanks to HenHappy. She said that she'd send some snow down here for me. Well HenHappy, it got here!!! [​IMG] I'm so happy!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] YAY!

2. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

I'm happy you're happy. Prepare yourself, though, many think you're nuts - I'm a snowlover who gets snow more often than you and even up here they think I'm nuts!

3. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Congrats! Glad you didn't blow away last night!

CG

4. cindydj

cindydj Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2007
    I am South of Ft. Worth and waiting................I keep checking the map it looks like it is headed our way, but why the day before TAKS testing.....

5. Betsy

Betsy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2007
    Northeast Indiana
    Congratulations! Snow is awesome and I'm so happy you're getting some [​IMG]

6. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks! I just made a snowball and put it in the freezer because it's suppost to melt off in the morning. [​IMG] Oh well! I'm thankful for what I got. [​IMG]

7. Must Be Losing It

Must Be Losing It Lost It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    Glad you're excited, but up here in the Northeast we're just kind of sick of it. Especially in March when you can start to smell the thaw and you're still staring at the gray sandy plow piles that sit on the edge of your road until June.

[​IMG]

8. Cheekon

Cheekon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    NY
    And they say there is global warming [​IMG]

9. HenHappy

HenHappy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2007
    on my way to you....
    I can't tell you how much postage I paid to get that down there to ya!!! Whew!!! I had to bargain hard with the UPS guy. He didn't want to sprinkle it around your house, so I had to give him a big tip!!!!

10. Cheekon

Cheekon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    NY
    Quote:[​IMG]
    I pitch in if he comes and gets mine too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by