I'm getting a coop delivered today......I'm so excited....

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Jolyn, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Jolyn

Jolyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    We decided that we wanted to get a few more chicks...Gasp....can you imagine that? However dh hasn't had time to build a new coop....So i found a guy on Craigslist. I will be getting about four more silikies or polish....haven't decided just yet.

He's on his way here right now and i can't wait to see it. It's more of a tractor that can be moved around the yard.

I'm so happy/!!![​IMG][​IMG]

2. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    We can not wait to see pictures. If you are going to tell us you are getting a new coop, of course we are going to expect pictures.

3. Jolyn

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    Here are some pics. I actually got this from Critterhouse. He's on this board. I didn't know it until today when he dropped it off and i asked if he knew about BYC.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  4. simplyscrambled

simplyscrambled Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Wow, that's a cool coop! I'm new here, and I was thinking, 'Wow, I wish someone around here to build me a coop...she probably lives in IL or someplace far away...' and then I saw that you're Norcal! Can you share how much the coop cost, and maybe the contact info?

I hope that's okay to ask about. [​IMG]

SS

5. Jolyn

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    simplyscrambled~ I sent you a PM. [​IMG] What part of California are you in?

6. Jolyn

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    Just finished painting the red on my coop.....Now have to do the trim in white. I'll post pics when it's done!!!

7. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

[​IMG] so cool!

8. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    That is really nice!!! Eagerly awaiting more pics.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by