Im getting a Genesis!!! Is this a Genisis????

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by bossynbella, Apr 28, 2008.

1. bossynbella

bossynbella Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2007
    Iowa
    Was trying to find the cheapest price for the Genisis Hovabator. This one says Hovabator and has the tuner and free shipping but is it THE right Hovabator.
    Thanks!!! Im so excited! THis is how I'm going to "stimulate the economy!!!"

http://www.welphatchery.com/otr prdcts/incubator.asp

2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    No, that is an over priced 1583. Let me get you some links.

3. MissPrissy

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    GQF makes Hovabator . The Genesis 1588 runs about $116 plus shipping. If you can afford the extra for a turner get one. Hand turning looses its novelty quickly.

It is about $168 plus shipping direct from the manufacturer. If you call and place an order you can follow Zoo's advice and ask for Chase and tell him MissPrissy sent you. [​IMG]

4. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Talk about an over- priced incubator... I have the 1583 and no it is not the 1588 but works just as well...mine from GQF was only 89.00

5. SusanJoM

SusanJoM Chillin' With My Peeps

But you have to be patient.
    I ordered one from GQF last Tuesday and it still hasn't been shipped.

Susan

6. MissPrissy

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    They are getting so much business they are backed up. It might be my fault [​IMG] LOL

7. SusanJoM

SusanJoM Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Whew !!!!
    I knew I needed someone besides myself to blame when my eggs get here before the 'bator....

Guess you're IT....[​IMG]

Susan

8. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    I got both of my Geneis from Cutler Supply. Price was great and had it in 3 days.

9. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    Cutler is also backordered. I've been waiting since last week but they tell me they expect a truckload today or tomorrow. That incubator is selling like hotcakes! So much they told me they had to build new units to accomodate the supply. Miss prissy you should get a commission!!

10. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    The price at cutler with turner was around 153.00 with shipping. IT is better priced than the one on ebay I was buying double supply wanted 179.00 with shipping of over 20.00.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by