StarLover21

Songster
8 Years
Oct 11, 2011
OH MY GOSH!!!! I'm so excited!!!

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

I've beeen researching a ton! Can anybody give me any stories/experiances about hedgehogs! We getting a six week old grey pinto male.

ETA: can anybody post pictures of what a algerian grey pinto hegehog looks like? I don't know about the whole color thing.

Last edited:
I WANT ONE!!!!! When we lived in Germany as a child the little hedgehogs came out at night and wandered around the neighborhood..they were SOOOOOO cute!!!
big_smile.png

Have a local experienced vet, have lots of money for emergencies, lotsa mealies, nice big wheel, nice big warm home, lotsa socialization, and good luck
thumbsup.gif
. haha bet you'll love him and do an amazing job of taking care of him. They're little luvhogs once you tame them.
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Congrats! What breeder are ya getting him from? The only thing I'm concerned with is that he's a little young... Have you asked the breeder why he's being re-homed at 6 weeks?

Oh gosh, I can remember all mine from the night I brought my first hedgie home (and cried the whole night because I thought little Raphael hated me!). Good memories!

I'm getting it from Miss. Tiggy Winkles hedgehogs. I think I'm going to name it Merlin. I'll get it on January 3rd! I don't know why they let them go home at six weeks...I don't know that much about hedgehogs (although I'm reading like crazy). They seem like a good place- they made us do a survey, and are going to give us a quiz on hedgehog care when we get there. I want it young so I can make sure its freindly, etc.
celebrate.gif

It said it guarantees it free of genetic desises, and such. So I feel pretty good about the place. I know not to get one of craiglist or anything.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom