I'm getting chicks tomorow... change in plan :P

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by americana-chick, Mar 24, 2009.

1. americana-chick

americana-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    i know i said i was picking up my chicks "tomorow" about 2 days ago... but things have changed....
    I had ordered chicks to be shipped to my local feed store and they where suppose to call me when they got there BUT they didnt call me at all and sold my chicks to someone else!!!!!!! can you believe that? It is "chick days" at my feed store so i guess it was a bit of confusion that makes me angry..... i am suppose to go back to my local feed store on tuesday when they get a shipment of 200 chicks in and get my chicks then from a differnt order so they probably wont be what i wanted.. but oh well, chicks are chicks and i LOVE them!!!!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  2. cimarron

cimarron Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2008
    Central Tejas
    have fun picking out your babies! it really is pretty dang exciting!

3. americana-chick

Jun 18, 2008
    oh i know! befor i new much about chickens i went to our local feed store and decided to pick a few out, i didnt kno much but for a noob at the time i would say i did pretty well [​IMG]
    hopefully the people who work there will at least know the differnece between a barred rock and a rhode island red.... [​IMG]

4. americana-chick

Jun 18, 2008
    i ordered them, but they had a bad hatch so they should be here around friday or so... YAY!!!!

5. americana-chick

Jun 18, 2008
    well i am waiting untill tuesday very unpaciently.. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by